Let’s face it…re-entry is tough.
For most people it’s THE hardest part of the entire living abroad experience!
You wouldn’t think that going home, that returning to the familiar, would be so difficult, right?
But it is.
Re-entry is when globetrotters feel the most isolated, lonely, overwhelmed with complex emotions, restless, frustrated, sad, tired, conflicted…the list goes on.
The good news?
Re-entry doesn’t have to be that way! And you don’t have to go it alone (you shouldn’t go it alone)!
I started Small Planet Studio, LLC to help returnees better navigate the hardest part of the entire living abroad experience – going home.
I offer a workbook for returnees, an anthology featuring five raw takes on the re-entry experience, lead small group Mastermind programs, offer 1:1 coaching, lead a re-entry Facebook group, host webinars, lead workshops, and consult on re-entry programs for organizations and providers. Read more below!
Links on this page contain affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, I may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
The Re-entry Roadmap
Filled with fresh insights, thought-provoking activities, and actionable advice, the Re-entry Roadmap workbook gives you the keys to a successful re-entry and “forward launch.”
- Process your complex emotions
- Navigate changing relationships
- Adjust forwards (no going backwards here!)
- Articulate what you learned and experienced abroad
- Reflect on who you are now
- Identify your Global Life Ingredients
This lively, humorous, and engaging guide shows you how to put what you’ve learned about yourself into a plan of action – your “Forward Launch” – for living a beautiful, meaningful, and satisfying global life that you love no matter where in the world you are. Available in hardcopy and Kindle editions on Amazon.
Arriving Well is a compilation of five raw, compelling, autobiographical stories about re-entry. Each of the authors experienced the roller-coaster ride of re-entry to their passport country in totally different and yet totally valid ways after a differing number of years abroad.
This book highlights the variety of ways in which people experience re-entry and offers resources – inlcuding mini-coaching, reflection questions, and helpful resources – to help you on your re-entry (repatriation) journey.
Planning a trip? The I’m Thinking…Travel! JOURNAL is perfect for you!
This guided travel journal inspires you to record *and* reflect on your trip from beginning to end, then turns into a treasured keepsake!
- Prompts to inspire reflection and creativity before, during, and after travel
- Plenty of space for you to record the highlights and details of your amazing trip, whether 10 days or 5 weeks
- Weekly “travel snapshots” to quickly and creatively capture the most memorable elements of your travels
- Large enough to enjoy writing in it, small enough to fit in your day bag
- Link to Bonus Resources included in the journal
- Size: 5 x 8 inches, 83 pages
- #1 New Release!
- Learn more about the Re-entry Roadmap small group mastermind program
- Learn more about 1:1 Coaching
- Join our Facebook group
- Read about my re-entry journey
Disclaimer: Small Planet Studio is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.