Monday, January 13 – ONE week from today – kicks off the Living Your Ideal Global Life Summit! Sabrina (of Authentizen.com) and I have been working on this event for months and we’re so excited that it’s almost here.
Want more global in your life? This free and online Summit is for you!
Here’s how it works:
Each day during Summit Week (Jan. 13-17) we’ll stream four interviews starting at 12pm EST. Here are the daily themes:
Monday: Your Global Life: It Starts With YOU
Tuesday: Who You Are & What You Need: The Foundation of Your Ideal Global Life
Wednesday: Integrating Your Work Into Your Ideal Global Life
Thursday: Navigating Relationship Landmines While Living a Global Life
Friday: Your Ideal Global Travel: Nothing Can Hold You Back
We selected our 20 speakers because they each bring a unique perspective to living a global life. In short, our speakers ROCK! Seriously.
Take Carlos Cortés, Professor Emeritus of History at the University of California, Riverside, who is Creative/Cultural Advisor for Nickelodeon’s “Dora the Explorer,” and “Go, Diego, Go!”, among many other things.
We’ve got 17 more just as fascinating, engaging, and generous speakers who signed on to participate in our Summit because they believe that living a global life can change the world (and it’s a whole lot of fun). Read about each of our Summit speakers here.
What will out speakers talk about during the Summit? Check out these topics:
- How to Create a Vision for Your Global Life
- Relaunch Yourself After Being Abroad
- Networking in a New Country
- Global is a Verb
- Preparing for the Mental Adventure of Travel
- Living a Global Life as an Introvert
- Reframing Sexual Orientation in a Global Life
- Taking Care of Yourself While Living a Global Life
- Suitcase Entrepreneurship
- Volunteering Abroad
- Running a Thriving Global Business from Abroad
- Your Body of Work and Your Global Life
- Race, Privilege and Living a Global Life
- Cross-Cultural Relationships
- Privilege in Global Context: Avenue or Obstacle to Global Living?
- How Living a Global Life Affects Children
- Make Your First Time Abroad Rock!
- Traveling to Places that Scare You
Traveling Solo Around the World as a Woman
- Creating your Nomadtopia
Each interview begins on the hour (starting at 12pm EST) and lasts about 30 minutes. In addition to watching the interviews, you can participate in the live chat. Ask questions, share your tips and experiences, and get to know the other Summit participants.
The interviews are pre-recorded but some of our speakers will be in the live chat during their session. Feel free to chat while the interview is streaming all the way up to when the next session begins.
All of the Living Your Ideal Global Life interviews are FREE to watch during Summit Week. But you need to sign up in order to get the access information. Just enter your details below!
How much does it cost to attend the Summit? Nothing! It’s FREE!
All of the Living Your Ideal Global Life Summit interviews are FREE to watch during Summit Week. But what do you do if there are speakers you want to hear but can’t make their session next week?
Check out the Create Your Ideal Global Life Jumpstart Bundle!
Here’s what you get:
- Unlimited access to all 20 Summit Week videos
- Action-oriented handouts for each of the 20 Summit sessions
- Destination: Nomadtopia eBook (Amy Scott)
- BYOB: Build Your Online Business eBook (Natalie Sisson)
- Re-Entry Reality: Your Guide to Relaunching Yourself After Being Abroad Workbook (Cate Brubaker)
- Nonstop Awesomeness in the Kitchen: Recipes from the Road eCookbook (Nathan Agin)
- Indie Excellence Award Winning, Drivetime Yoga MP3 (Elaine Masters)
- Surprise bonuses from Cultural Detective and VisualsSpeak