How to Link Up Your Blog Post
1. Click on the little blue “Add Your Link” button at the bottom of the post (between the images and the social media buttons). It looks like this:
2. Enter your name, blog post url & email. Be sure to link to a specific blog post.
3. Choose your blog image thumbnail.
4. Click “done”. Your image should appear with the others, but if it doesn’t it’s probably in moderation.
5. Go back to your blog post and link to this webpage. Doing this helps others find the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up.
You can link a blog post below until Sunday at midnight EST.
Click here to get a short-n-sweet monthly #MyGlobalLife Link-Up email reminder.
Spread the word!
Would you take a second and click the Facebook “Like” button below or share the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up via Twitter? Thank you!
[inlinkz_linkup id=509976 mode=1]