Welcome to another My Global Life Link-Up! I’m hosting this link-up on the last Friday of each month in 2014. Why? So we can share our favorite globally-themed blog posts, find great new blogs, and make new connections!
How to Participate
- Click on the little blue “Add Your Link” button at the bottom of the post (between the images and the social media buttons).
- Enter your name, blog post url & email.
- Choose your image thumbnail.
- Click “done”. Your image should appear with the others, but if it doesn’t it’s probably in moderation.
- Go back to your blog post and add a link to this webpage. You can copy/paste this: “Linked to the My Global Life Link-Up at SmallPlanetStudio.com” – and put it at the top or bottom of your post.
- Link up to two of your own globally-themed blog posts. They don’t have to be from the current week but please, no products, promotions, social media profiles, etc.
- Introduce yourself in the comments (you’re more likely to get people clicking over to your blog if you do this).
- Visit, “like”, share, and comment on a couple other linked-up blog posts that catch your eye (again, you’re more likely to get people visiting your website if you do this).
- Tell your friends about the link up via Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, etc. Feel free to use this:
Share YOUR globally-themed blog post TODAY at the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up! http://bit.ly/1gxc4Ut
> CLICK HERE TO TWEET THE ABOVE
Questions? Contact me here. Thanks for being part of the My Global Life Link-Up. I look forward to reading your blog posts!