Do you have a few sheets of paper, a couple colored pencils or markers, and the desire to infuse more creatively into your global life?
Join Christine Martell, Sabrina Ziegler, and me on Thursday, April 23 at 9am PST/ 12pm EST / 5pm GMT as we gather online for an hour to connect and create!
Christine, the artist and teacher who kicked off both of our Global Live Summits, will lead us in activities that will help all of us establish a creative practice that will enrich our global lives.
Christine is a natural at fostering an open and supportive environment that focuses on process over product and using creativity to find meaning. Just watch this short video of a creative practice session Sabrina and I did with Christine last fall!
Here’s what you get:
- An hour of Christine’s expert instruction and guidance
- Sabrina and Cate’s insights from their experiences infusing creative practice into their global lives
- BONUS #1: Christine’s 18-page ebook “Inviting Creativity into Your Global Life (No Matter Where You Are)” ($10 value)
- BONUS #2: Cate & Sabrina’s 13-page ebook “30 Tips for Documenting Your Global Life” ($5 value)
After this session you will:
- Feel inspired and empowered to engage creativity
- Learn how to incorporate more creativity in your global life
- Connect with like-minded global people in our virtual space
- Feel more open and able to engage in creative practice
We’ve seen how creative practice enriches our global lives, and we want the same for you.
So join us on Thursday, April 23 at 9am PST/ 12pm EST / 5pm GMT for an hour of creativity and connection. Only $29.
Space is limited. Click here to register!