Leaving season is quickly approaching!
Re-entry after living abroad is HARD and my mission is to help returnees navigate the re-entry transition with confidence, connection, inspiration, and ease.
Here’s what I’ve got for you:
- How prepared are you to thrive in re-entry? Take this quiz to find out!
- Feel like re-entry has dampened that spark you felt abroad? My upcoming webinar is for you!
- The Re-entry Roadmap creative workbook (available on Amazon) – it’s your re-entry companion!
- Cohorts #5 & 6 of my Re-entry Roadmap mastermind program are now open for registration! Click here to see the dates and get details!
- Prefer a more customized approach to re-entry? Get 1:1 Re-entry Roadmap coaching!
Would you do me a favor? Would you share these re-entry resources with other returnees? I want to make sure all returnees have resources to help them successfully navigate re-entry.
I offer free, DIY, group, and individualized re-entry guidance and support so there’s something to fit all budgets and preferences!
And if you’re not already part of our Facebook group, click here to join us!
For those of you who work with high school or college study abroad students, check out the Study Abroad Re-entry Toolkit! (By the way, are you going to be at NAFSA in Philly? If so, let me know, I’d love to meet you!)