It’s the last Friday of the month, which means it’s time for the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up!
Read This First
Link-ups are a great way to share your favorite globally-themed blog posts with a new audience, find new blogs, and make new connections. To that end, please follow these guidelines.
- Link to this blog post in your blog post. See #5 below.
- Introduce yourself in the comments. I want to meet you!
- Visit, “like”, share, and comment on other linked-up blog posts that catch your eye. It’s good blogging karma.
How to Link Up Your Blog Post
1. Click on the little blue “Add Your Link” button at the bottom of the post (between the images and the social media buttons). It looks like this:
2. Enter your name, blog post url & email. Be sure to link to a specific blog post.
3. Choose your blog image thumbnail.
4. Click “done”. Your image should appear with the others, but if it doesn’t it’s probably in moderation.
5. Go back to your blog post and add a link to this webpage. You can copy/paste this: “Linked to the My Global Life Link-Up at SmallPlanetStudio.com” – and put it at the top or bottom of your post.
Spread the word!
Feel free to use this:
Share YOUR globally-themed blog post TODAY at the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up! http://bit.ly/OItt0q
Questions? Contact me here.
Thanks for being part of the My Global Life Link-Up. I look forward to reading your blog posts!
[inlinkz_linkup id=377257 mode=1]