photo by Sukanto Debnath
New here? Well, then. This is a very good place to start.
*Note: this was the first blog post for CulturallyTeaching, which is what Small Planet Studio used to be.
What this blog is all about
This blog is for curious teachers and education-enthusiasts around the world. It’s for people who have ever wondered…
- What schools in Argentina look like.
- How teachers are trained in the Philippines.
- Why students in Jamaica wear uniforms.
- How culture shapes education, and education shapes culture.
- What teachers (and their students) around the world need to understand about culture.
How this blog explores education and culture
We explore topics relating to these five themes:
- School culture
- First person
- Culture school
- Resources & activities
As we grow, In each category you’ll find personal accounts, interviews, podcasts, photos, classroom activities, and anything else we (or you!) think of along the way.
Who’s behind the blog
What would make this blog really cool
Yes, you. And your experiences, stories, photos, suggestions, recommendations, and questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.
photo by Sir Mervs
Thanks for visiting us! Now you can say you’ve known us from the beginning. 😉