Thank you for helping returnees through the challenging re-entry experience. Your work is so needed and much appreciated! My goal is to make your work easier so you can focus on the people that mean the most to you – your returnees! Here’s what I’ve got for you…
The Study Abroad Re-entry Toolkit
This Toolkit is perfect for study abroad professionals looking for proven, high quality materials to use with high school and university returnees.
What’s included in the Toolkit? The Re-entry Roadmap workbook (fillable PDF), Facilitator’s Guide, short videos, social media images, and much more!
The Re-entry Roadmap Workbook
This workbook is perfect for using with individuals and small groups — e.g., with expat/repat coaching clients, in a re-entry class, with a small group of returnees, when working with students 1:1 or to help faculty and staff process their re-entry.
Perfect for short-term travel programs!
This guided travel journal inspires travelers to record *and* reflect on their experiences from before, during, and after travel. And then it turns into a treasured keepsake.
- Prompts to inspire reflection and creativity before, during, and after travel
- Plenty of space to record the highlights and details of any kind of trip, whether 10 days or 5 weeks
- A whole section on re-entry
- Weekly “travel snapshots” to quickly and creatively capture memorable elements
- Large enough to enjoy writing in it, small enough to fit in a day bag
- Link to Bonus Resources included in the journal
- Size: 5 x 8 inches, 83 pages
- #1 New Release!
Got a question? Email me at cate [at] smallplanetstudio.com