They’re afraid that re-entry (also called repatriation or reverse culture shock) is THE END. They’re afraid of getting stuck in a rut in a place they’ve outgrown.
They’re afraid of losing their adventurous spirit and global identity.
Of feeling misunderstood and alone.
The “going home” part of any abroad adventure is arguably the most difficult and the least talked about and supported. Most globetrotters are caught completely off guard by the complex feelings, relationship challenges, and identity loss they face…and are left to muddle through alone.
Here’s the good news:
We can change this for your tribe! Re-entry isn’t always easy but it doesn’t have to be the horrible
experience it currently is for so many people. There is a way to make re-entry a positive and growth-focused experience that leads to bigger and even better things!
Would you like to help your tribe make re-entry a more positive and growth-focused experience? Awesome! Here are two ways to get started:
#1 – Offer my free 30-minute, info-packed, upbeat webinar about how to make re-entry a positive, growth-focused experience that leads to bigger and better things. We’ll co-host the live webinar but I do the majority of the work so you can focus on your tribe.
#2 – Share my popular Re-entry Relaunch Roadmap creative workbook using your Amazon Associates link.
What your tribe will learn:
- The #1 mistake globetrotters make in re-entry (and how to avoid it)
- How to make re-entry (repatriation / reverse culture shock) a positive, reflective, growth-focused experience (instead of a negative one)
- The key to finding your best next global adventure at home or abroad (that builds on your previous abroad experience)
You’re welcome to share my Re-entry Relaunch Roadmap creative workbook with your audience via your Amazon Associates link. This 143-page workbook helps globetrotters deeply reflect on their experiences abroad, process their complex re-entry emotions, and live a global life on their terms no matter where they are in the world. You can read the outstanding reviews of the workbook on Amazon.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
I’ve developed effective strategies that help all kinds of globetrotters turn re-entry into a positive, growth-focused experience. I’ve delivered this webinar to several groups and have received rave reviews. Now, I want to help as many people as I can!
Let’s get started!
- Fill out the short form below.
- We’ll schedule the 30-minute webinar on a date and time that works for you.
- I’ll email you the webinar invitation copy, promo images, and link to the webinar platform, which you can then share with your audience.
- I’ll deliver the 30-minute live webinar. You can do a brief welcome and wrap-up during the webinar OR you can leave everything to me.
- After the webinar, I email you a link to the recording, which you can then send to those in your community who couldn’t make the live webinar.