It’s here! After months of editing, testing, getting feedback, and more editing, the Re-entry Relaunch Roadmap is on Amazon and ready for you!
The Relaunch Roadmap is a creative workbook that leads you through the process of returning home, reflecting on who you are and what you want your life to be like now, and then relaunching yourself into your next global adventure at home or abroad.
Here’s what a few readers have been saying about the Relaunch Roadmap:
“I love the reflection exercises and tips, which help guide you through processing those complex emotions and channel them toward something constructive.”
“My favourite part is identifying your own Global Life Ingredients. It makes the whole re-entry process so much more positive and exciting.”
“I l felt as if I was being led by the hand, step by step, to arrive at a place where I feel really clear about what I truly want from my global life.”
You can read more reviews on Amazon. 🙂
The Relaunch Roadmap is perfect for:
- Peace Corps volunteers, JET program teachers, Fulbright and Rotary scholars, etc.
- Expats who have lived and worked abroad
- Study abroad students
- Service-learning students
- Gap year students
- Long-term travelers
- Global nomads who don’t plan on returning “home” but still want to reflect on where they’ve been and where they are now, and then confidently make decisions about where they’re going next.
Launch Day Special
If you grab your copy of the Relaunch Roadmap today, you can get it for only $13 (regular price is $17). Perfect opportunity to get one for yourself and a friend!
Get 3 Reflection Guides!
Get immediate access to 3 of our reflection and action guides for global hearts (free!):
- New Year. Global You!
- The Forward Launch Planner & Journal
- Holiday Reflection Guide
You'll also be the very first to get the details about the Global Heart Collective!