Instead of a podcast episode today, I’m sharing a peek inside my new Re-entry Relaunch Roadmap workbook!
This new 123 page workbook will help you navigate reverse culture shock and find your next global adventure after living, working, studying, volunteering or traveling abroad.
It’s been called “fun, unique, and thought-provoking,” which is a description I absolutely love!
The Relaunch Roadmap is perfect for:
- Peace Corps volunteers, JET program teachers, Fulbright and Rotary scholars, etc.
- Expats who have lived and worked abroad
- Study abroad students
- Service-learning students
- Gap year students
- Long-term travelers
- Global nomads who don’t plan on returning “home” but want to reflect on where they’ve been and where they are now, and then confidently make decisions about where they’re going next.
Want to try it out? Click here to download a free 21-page sample of the Re-entry Relaunch Roadmap! You’ll also be the first to know about pre-launch discounts. 🙂
How to Make Going Home the BEST Part of Going Abroad
And be sure to join my free webinar on Tuesday, October 11th at 3pm EST!
Get 3 Reflection Guides!
Get immediate access to 3 of our reflection and action guides for global hearts (free!):
- New Year. Global You!
- The Forward Launch Planner & Journal
- Holiday Reflection Guide
You'll also be the very first to get the details about the Global Heart Collective!