How to Link Up Your Blog Post
1. Click on the little blue “Add Your Link” button at the bottom of the post (between the images and the social media buttons). It looks like this:
2. Enter your name, blog post url & email. Be sure to link to a specific blog post.
3. Choose your blog image thumbnail.
4. Click “done”. Your image should appear with the others, but if it doesn’t it’s probably in moderation.
5. Go back to your blog post and link to this webpage. Doing this helps others find the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up.
This link-up closes Sunday at midnight EST.
Click here to get a short-n-sweet monthly #MyGlobalLife Link-Up email reminder.
Spread the word!
Would you take a second and click the Facebook “Like” button below or share the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up via Twitter? Thank you!
[inlinkz_linkup id=500510 mode=1]
P.S. Tomorrow, Feb. 28 is the LAST DAY to get the Global Living Bundle!
Get 3 Reflection Guides!
Get immediate access to 3 of our reflection and action guides for global hearts (free!):
- New Year. Global You!
- The Forward Launch Planner & Journal
- Holiday Reflection Guide
You'll also be the very first to get the details about the Global Heart Collective!