Hey Re-entry Relaunchers! Here’s Episode 4 of the Re-Entry Relaunch Podcast. Each week I share quick tips and insightful interviews to inspire you as you find your next global adventure after being abroad.
Today I’m sharing my re-entry story, to give you some insight into why I started SPS. In this 6-minute episode, I share:
- What scared me about going home after being abroad
- The one thing I couldn’t stop thinking about after returning “home”
- Why I initially thought I was winning at re-entry
- What I got wrong about re-entry
- How unresolved re-entry affected my relationships, career decisions, and general happiness
- Why my #1 coping strategy stopped working
- The questions I started asking myself
- How I made peace with re-entry and why I no longer dread it
- Why I started SPS
Enjoy this episode? Please “like” and share it with your friend! Ready to find your Re-entry Relaunch? Come over to our Re-entry Relaunchers Unite! Facebook group. We’d love to get to know you better!
Get 3 Reflection Guides!
Get immediate access to 3 of our reflection and action guides for global hearts (free!):
- New Year. Global You!
- The Forward Launch Planner & Journal
- Holiday Reflection Guide
You'll also be the very first to get the details about the Global Heart Collective!