It’s September, and this is the time of year when a lot of global adventurers start encountering re-entry challenges. Today’s episode is the first in a series on How to Go from Bummed About Being Home to Brimming with Excitement About Your Next Global Adventure.
Tip #1: make time for reflection!
In this 5-minute episode I talk about…
- Why you’re not making time for reflection
- Three reasons why you should make time for reflection
- Three ways you’ll benefit by reflecting in re-entry
- Four reflection questions that will get you started
- Additional resources that will help you make reflecting in re-entry a meaningful and productive endeavor