It’s September, and this is the time of year when a lot of global adventurers start encountering re-entry challenges. Today’s episode is the first in a series on How to Go from Bummed About Being Home to Brimming with Excitement About Your Next Global Adventure.
Tip #1: make time for reflection!
In this 5-minute episode I talk about…
- Why you’re not making time for reflection
- Three reasons why you should make time for reflection
- Three ways you’ll benefit by reflecting in re-entry
- Four reflection questions that will get you started
- Additional resources that will help you make reflecting in re-entry a meaningful and productive endeavor
Get 3 Reflection Guides!
Get immediate access to 3 of our reflection and action guides for global hearts (free!):
- New Year. Global You!
- The Forward Launch Planner & Journal
- Holiday Reflection Guide
You'll also be the very first to get the details about the Global Heart Collective!