Jedd and Michelle Chang have a fascinating story! Just as they were to buy a house and settle down, they quit their jobs, joined the Peace Corps, and then became digital nomads.
Among other projects, they created IntentionalTravelers.com to inspire and equip every-day people to pursue transformational travel.
In this podcast episode we talk about:
- How their Peace Corps experience matched up with their expectations
- Advice for navigating the tough emotional challenges that come with living and working abroad (applies to reverse culture shock, too!)
- How they got started as digital nomads (they haven’t paid rent since finishing Peace Corps in 2014)
- Why not all travel is transformative
- Why (and how) stability is an important part of their nomadic life
- Tips for going home after being abroad and figuring out what to do next
Get 3 Reflection Guides!
Get immediate access to 3 of our reflection and action guides for global hearts (free!):
- New Year. Global You!
- The Forward Launch Planner & Journal
- Holiday Reflection Guide
You'll also be the very first to get the details about the Global Heart Collective!