It’s the last Friday of the month, which means it’s time for the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up!
Link-ups are a great way to share your favorite globally-themed blog posts with a new audience, find new blogs, and make new connections. Thanks for being part of the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up. I look forward to reading your blog posts!
How to Link Up Your Blog Post
1. Click on the little blue “Add Your Link” button at the bottom of the post (between the images and the social media buttons). It looks like this:
2. Enter your name, blog post url & email. Be sure to link to a specific blog post.
3. Choose your blog image thumbnail.
4. Click “done”. Your image should appear with the others, but if it doesn’t it’s probably in moderation.
5. Go back to your blog post and link to this webpage.
You can copy/paste this: “Linked to the My Global Life Link-Up at SmallPlanetStudio.com” – and put it at the top or bottom of your post (you can delete the extra text that is sometimes added after you paste it into your blog post).
Doing so well help others find the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up. This link-up closes Sunday at midnight EST.
Spread the word!
Would you take a second and click the Facebook “Like” button below or share the #MyGlobalLife Link-Up on Twitter? Thank you!
Questions? Contact me here.
[inlinkz_linkup id=440888 mode=1]